I enjoy coffee. I enjoy coffee perhaps more than my little body should. It is never hard for me to intake more caffeine than should be legal. I become overly rapturous as I indulge in any sort of coffee -- Americanos, steaming lattes, double/triple/quadruple shots of espresso with soy, Columbian coffee, cinnamon-flavored coffee, coffee a la mode (now that is a treat).
I recently experienced a little jewel moment in downtown Tulsa, OK. (First, you must know that I experience my life in "jewel moments" as opposed to stories or full memories. Good grief, I can't tell a real story to save my life. Ask any one of my friends.) I came across a perfect, quaint coffee house in a run-down brick building called Gyspy on a little excursion with some girlfriends. It echoed memories of Portland, OR -- indie, young, comfortable. I hastily ordered an iced vanilla latte and was surprised by the coffee's unique flavor. The vanilla and milk flavors, although strong, did not overpower the exceptional taste of the gourmet coffee that was the latte's most important atribute. The coffee was strong, deep, aromatic. I daresay that I downed the whole 12 ounces in just under 3 minutes. I highly recommend all native Tulsans, travelers, and passers-by alike to lavish upon yourself with an excellent cup of Gypsy's coffee. Coffee lovers BEWARE. You might find your newest addiction.
No comments:
Post a Comment